IPSA is pleased to introduce – PILODIST SP 1000 CC
Wiped-film evaporator for short-path and molecular distillation
This is our new flagship for short path and molecular distillation. The SP 1000 CC is a turnkey ready system for laboratory use and small scale production and is optimized to cover nearly all applications, from high melting to high boiling points and can handle thermal sensitive material, with full flexibility and complete continuous operation.
The molecular distillation also called high vacuum wiped film, thin film or short path distillation, is a well-known process to separate thermal sensitive material in a very thin film at a high vacuum and short distance to the condenser, which allows an unbeatable performance.
The SP 1000 CC is equipped with our unique and patent pending HYBRID-evaporator which combines all positive aspects of glass and stainless steel in one instrument. It is reliable and solid like stainless steel, but with the full visibility of a glass still.
Due to its complete heated inlet and outlet lines in combination with our tempered feed- and discharge pumps, melting points >150°C can be easily handled.
The sophisticated vacuum system is able to handle incondensable volatiles with its dry running chemical resistant scroll pump as well as the air cooled diffusion pump can reach a system pressure down to 0.00001mbar.
Due to the fully vacuum tight feed and discharge system there is no limitation in the charge or receiver vessel size and the system can run up to 24/7 operation without any interruption in the vacuum process and a throughput up to 7l/h.
Special Advantages of SP 1000 CC:
- Patent Pending Hybrid Evaporator
- Combines all the positive characteristics of glass and stainless steel
- Full visibility of the process
- Reliable and precise
- Lowest tolerances in the market (no welding, no forming)
- Easy cleaning
- lowest maintenance & repair costs due to changeable glass-cylinders
- complete heated inlet and outlet lines
- Lowest hold up due to extreme compact design
- High capacity glass condenser
- Reliable and strong design
- Easy removable for cleaning
- Full visibility
- Complete tempered
- Maximized surface and minimized distance to the evaporator
- Precise Vacuum control system
- Digital vacuum controller for high reproducibility
- Double vacuum sensor system (optional)
- No problems with incondensable vapors due to high capacity oil free scroll vacuum pump (optional)
- Vacuum line in huge diameter for maximum performance and easy cleaning
- Automatic safety circuit for diffusion pump control (optional)
- Double condensate receiver system to separate light ends
- High capacity diffusion pump (65l/s → 234m³/h) with oil level indicator (optional)
- Supersized vacuum cold-trap for outstanding vacuum performance
- Cold-Trap with drain nozzle for easy maintenance
- Optional electrical immersion cooler down to -90°C (no dry ice needed)
- Vertical design for optimized product flow without hold-up in useless pumping lines
- Hermetically sealed, high vacuum tight, tempered gear pumps for fully continuous operation
- Complete tempered discharge system without any solidification of heavy residues
- Sophisticated control cabinet for easy handling with CE and UL approval
- All heating/cooling circuits with maximized diameter and minimized length for optimized heat transfer
For more information, please refer to https://pilodist.de/products/pilodist-sp-1000-cc/
Please contact us at email@example.com or talk to us at 603-62799980. Thank you.