IPSA is proud to introduce Biolab Automatic Kinematic Viscometer – Viscos 10A
Viscol-10A Automatic Kinematic Viscometer, equipped by the latest temperature control, detector, chronometer and washing specifications with different models for oil, fuel, bitumen, polymer and similar newtonian fluids. With different models for oil/fuel, polymer, bitumen, paper/pulp etc. Viscol-10 Series Kinematic Viscometers are developed for the determination of kinematic viscosity of newtonian fluids at wide temperature and viscosity range.
All the operations as kinematic viscosity measurement, viscometer cleaning, calibration etc. are handled by the instrument automatically. This kinematic viscometers provide the most reliable results for research, development and quality control practices without any user intervention.
- Fully compliant kinematic viscosity measurements with ASTM D445 and all related standards
- Temperature range from -40°C to 150 °C
- Wide range (125 Fold) viscometer tubes
- Viscosity detection from 0,5 cSt to 25.000 cSt
- Full automatic operation
- Dual solvent usage as a standard
- Automatic cleaning with low solvent consumption
- Easy tube change
- Full control from Windows based touch panel PC
- Low bath oil and over temperature warnings
- Small footprint
Applications – Mineral and base oils, Residual and Used oils, Light and heavy fuels, Crude oil, Marine fuels
For technical and commercial enquiries, please contact IPSA at firstname.lastname@example.org.